McCain Wants a Man on Mars

    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 6, 2008
      Let's hope he's more serious about it than the writer of the article is . . .

      <http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/06/05/mccain_wants_a_man_on_mars.html>

      . . . ronn! :)

      Message 38 of 38 , Jun 9, 2008
        On Mon, 9 Jun 2008, Charlie Bell wrote:

        > I've got a lalpile of games at the mo. Need to get through them!

        See, I have a lalpile of *books* at the moment, and so I probably
        shouldn't spend much time gaming. :)

        I do enjoy watching other people game for 5-10 minutes at a time, though,
        and can later appreciate a critique of the graphics.