Re: Bio fuels

    Message 1 of 43 , May 1, 2008
      On 01/05/2008, at 7:34 AM, Dave Land wrote:
      > On Apr 30, 2008, at 1:35 PM, Charlie Bell wrote:
      >
      >> On 01/05/2008, at 6:06 AM, jon louis mann wrote:
      >>> which is better for ethanol; sugar cane, corn, switch grass, soy or
      >>> hemp?~)
      >>
      >> Malt and hops...
      >>
      >> Drink it, don't burn it.
      >
      > Right. And then, because you're all liquored up, you ought not to
      > drive,
      > so you save fuel.
      >
      > Brilliant.

      Better than that, you don't feel the cold when drunk so you save on
      heating! My genius knows no bounds!

      C.
    • jon louis mann
      Message 43 of 43 , May 2, 2008
        I was talking in terms of restricting reproduction, not practicing
        euthanasia. If we leave it to the Four Horsemen, I am certain the worst
        of it will fall on those populations that are poor, and that will
        hardly look any better. It will take more than just population
        control, I suspect, but ignoring root causes is no way to solve the
        problem.
        Regards,
        --
        Kevin B. O'Brien

        i don't know if and when draconian measures will take place, except in
        china, but if something isn't done mother nature, and human nature will
        intervene. i believe the earth can handle up to 10 billion humans if
        sufficient measures are taken to protect the planet. it would require
        clean technology and a commitment to sustainable solutions...