Pointer to a Keith Henson story

  • hkhenson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2007
      If you go here

      http://www.kuro5hin.org/

      (You may have to sign up, but it's free to read, and only $5.00 for
      lifetime posting rights.)

      and click on " Moderate Submissions" on the right side, there is a
      story I wrote while really pissed off in jail.

      My work isn't very popular on that place, so if you want to read it,
      better do it before it gets voted down.

      Keith Henson

      PS. There is another thing I wrote on the singularity unfolding that's here:

      http://www.terasemjournals.org/GN0202/henson.html

      Before I put gave it to this web site, several editors told me it was
      unpublishable, two of them saying it didn't have enough
      violence. Great Ghod, the story has the entire population of Africa
      being wiped out!