The Name Game

  • Robert Seeberger
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/world/AP-Full-Moon-Mishaps.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

      VIENNA, Austria (AP) -- Ever whacked your thumb with a hammer, or
      wrenched your back after lifting a heavy box, and blamed the full
      moon? It's a popular notion, but there's no cosmic connection,
      Austrian government researchers said Tuesday.

      Robert Seeberger, a physicist and astronomer at the Ministry of
      Economic Affairs, said a team of experts analyzed 500,000 industrial
      accidents in Austria between 2000 and 2004 and found no link to lunar
      activity.

      ''The full moon does not unfavorably affect the likelihood of an
      accident,'' Seeberger said.

      OK,so that is Robert Seeberger #4.

      #3 is a scientist in Illinois.

      #2 is my son.

      I'm #1.

      xponent

      The Solipsist View Maru

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
        On Aug 1, 2007, at 2:29 AM, Robert Seeberger wrote:

        > OK,so that is Robert Seeberger #4.
        >
        > #3 is a scientist in Illinois.
        >
        > #2 is my son.
        >
        > I'm #1.

        But we'll always treat you like #2.

      • Andrew Crystall
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
          On 1 Aug 2007 at 4:29, Robert Seeberger wrote:

          > http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/world/AP-Full-Moon-Mishaps.html?_r=1&oref=slogin
          >

          > VIENNA, Austria (AP) -- Ever whacked your thumb with a hammer, or
          > wrenched your back after lifting a heavy box, and blamed the full
          > moon? It's a popular notion, but there's no cosmic connection,
          > Austrian government researchers said Tuesday.

          I see the competitors for the next IgNoble awards are getting
          rolling.

          AndrewC
          Dawn Falcon