THE BIG SCARE

  • jon louis mann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2007
      Former National Security Chief Zbigniew Brzezinski is predicting a
      Cheney inspired 9/11 style attack, along the lines of 'A Secret Agent'
      by Joseph Conrad and the film, 'Parallax View'. The neo-cons in both
      Parties will call for attacking Iran.
      Source: http://www.taosplaza.com/content/view/238/185/

      "First of all, let me assert my firm belief that the ONLY thing we have
      to fear, is FEAR itself..."
      Franklin D. Roosevelt.

      Knowledge is Power