Political Dementia

  • jon louis mann
    Message 1 of 37 , Jun 2, 2007
      i do not want to hear any seamen puns!!!
      usn musa maru

      So I guess discussing vasectomies is right out?
      Julia

      It will knot be tolerated.
      -- Ronn! :)

      my dad had one; didn't work, which is why i have a little brother.

      Message 37 of 37 , Jun 4, 2007
        Horn, John wrote:
        >> [mailto:brin-l-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Ronn! Blankenship
        >>> So I guess discussing vasectomies is right out?
        >> It will knot be tolerated.
        >>
        > What vas deferens would it make if we did?

        Dunno.

        All I've gotta say is, when you're trying to wean yourself off the
        Vicodin afterwards, for pity's sake, TAKE TYLENOL! :P