Wear It Proudly!

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2007
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2007
        On Jun 1, 2007, at 4:55 AM, Ronn! Blankenship wrote:

        > <http://www.cafepress.com/globaldenier>

        Am I the only one saw this and started thinking of fine fabrics?

      • jon louis mann
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 1, 2007
          http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,,2091513,00.html

          The only reason Iraq is below the U.S. is the violence occurs there.
          Any insurgents in the U.S. have been pacified, or decimated.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 1, 2007
            At 10:35 AM Friday 6/1/2007, Dave Land wrote:
            >On Jun 1, 2007, at 4:55 AM, Ronn! Blankenship wrote:
            >
            > > <http://www.cafepress.com/globaldenier>
            >
            >Am I the only one saw this and started thinking of fine fabrics?
            >
            >Dave

            Not by several weeks . . .

            (Another article posted on another list drew comments on the two
            meanings of that word.)

            Wonder What The Thread In Their Shirts Is Maru

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 1, 2007
              Antarctica.

            • jon louis mann
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 1, 2007
                Antarctica.
                -- Ronn! :)

                i don't believe antarctica can be considered a country, although
                several countries claim territories in the region. it certainly is a
                peaceful continent and hopefully it will remain so, despite climactic
                climate change...
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctica

                Knowledge is Power

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 1, 2007
                  At 01:56 PM Friday 6/1/2007, jon louis mann wrote:
                  > Antarctica.
                  > -- Ronn! :)
                  >
                  >i don't believe antarctica can be considered a country, although
                  >several countries claim territories in the region. it certainly is a
                  >peaceful continent and hopefully it will remain so, despite climactic
                  >climate change...
                  >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctica
                  >
                  >Knowledge is Power

                  As is sarcasm . . .

                  -- Ronn! ;)

                  "Humor...it is a difficult concept."

                  --Lt. Saavik (Kirstie Alley) to Admiral Kirk (William Shatner) in
                  _Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn_

                • jon louis mann
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 1, 2007
                    i don't believe antarctica can be considered a country, although
                    several countries claim territories in the region. it certainly is a
                    peaceful continent and hopefully it will remain so, despite climactic
                    climate change...
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctica

                    As is sarcasm . . .
                    -- Ronn! ;)

                    hardly, not even sardonic; more like splitting hairs... although if
                    the four horsemen of the apocalypse have their way the earth may
                    eventually revert back to a natural equilibrium, restored to a
                    darwinian balance.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 2, 2007
                      Dave Land wrote:
                      > On Jun 1, 2007, at 4:55 AM, Ronn! Blankenship wrote:
                      >
                      >> <http://www.cafepress.com/globaldenier>
                      >
                      > Am I the only one saw this and started thinking of fine fabrics?
                      >
                      > Dave

                      Ah, so that's where my brain was trying to go with it!

                      IOW, not quite, but almost. :)