Re: Space elevator presentation

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2007
      I have enough space in my mailbox at julia@... or frog@....
      Either will do.

      Thanks! (And glad to be hearing from you!)

      Julia

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2007
        Whoops, that should have just gone to Keith. I was sending it from here
        because it's easier to send back to sender instead of to the "reply to"
        address. :P

        Maybe I shouldn't try to do anything at the computer when I'm having a
        migraine.... (Not as painful as it might be, but it's persistent, and I'm
        getting rather tired of it. I'm not actually throwing up, which is nice,
        but my tolerance for stimuli is a lot lower than usual. And apparently
        I'm not thinking straight.)

        Julia