RE: "Someone Must Tell Them"

    Message 1 of 185 , Oct 1, 2006
      At 12:55 AM Sunday 10/1/2006, Ritu wrote:

      >Warren Ockrassa wrote:
      >
      > > > Well, look at the bright side - at least Abu Ghraib isn't a scandal
      > > > anymore. It is now the law...
      > >
      > > Which is of course the point. Bush wants to keep his ass from being
      > > impeached under an opposition congress.
      >
      >I've seen plenty of people, theoretically working for public good,
      >subvert laws and institutions of a country. But this is the first time
      >I've ever seen a near complete subversion of a constitution. Bush & Co
      >make the BJP look good,

      "BJP"?

      Message 185 of 185 , Dec 22, 2006
        Thing is, some of the points I was going to make have already been made...but I'll definitely follow this thread closely from now on...

        Damon.
        Damon Agretto
        dcaa@...
        "Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
        http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
        Now Building: Trumpeter's Marder I auf GW 38(h)
        Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.
        Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.