Re: Police hunt for terror training camp at a faith school in Tunbridge Wells

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
      On 3 Sep 2006, at 3:32PM, David Hobby wrote:

      > Look, I teach at a real school. The phrase
      > "Faith school" already sounds pretty bad to
      > me, as it indicates that nothing of substance
      > is taught. Maru.

      Apart from bomb-making obviously.

      God loves an explosion Maru
      --
      William T Goodall
      Mail : wtg@...

      And yes, OSX is marvelous. Its merest bootlace, Windows is not worthy
      to kiss. - David Brin

    • David Hobby
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
        William T Goodall wrote:

        > On 3 Sep 2006, at 3:32PM, David Hobby wrote:
        >

        >> Look, I teach at a real school. The phrase
        >> "Faith school" already sounds pretty bad to
        >> me, as it indicates that nothing of substance
        >> is taught. Maru.
        >
        > Apart from bomb-making obviously.

        I figured that Bomb Making would be an after-school
        activity, like Drama Club or something. : )

        They might even do it off campus...

        ---David

        BOOM Maru

      • Mauro Diotallevi
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
          On 9/3/06, William T Goodall <wtg@...> wrote:

          > 'Faith school' - hah! Why mince words - let's call it what it is, a
          > murder school! And exactly typical of the filthy evil of religion.
          >
          > http://tinyurl.com/fpxc7

          I've been wracking my brain to figure out who it is that you remind me of.
          It has been bothering me for some time now. Your almost pathological
          ability to use any hint of a shred of evidence to support your predetermined
          agenda has been bothering me for some time.

          I just realized that you remind me of George Bush Jr, and his belief that
          anything that any Arab does wrong is connected to Al Qaeda.

          --

          Mauro Diotallevi
          "Hey, Harry, you haven't done anything useful for a while -- you be the god
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
            At 01:12 PM Sunday 9/3/2006, David Hobby wrote:
            >William T Goodall wrote:
            >>On 3 Sep 2006, at 3:32PM, David Hobby wrote:
            >>

            >>>Look, I teach at a real school. The phrase
            >>>"Faith school" already sounds pretty bad to
            >>>me, as it indicates that nothing of substance
            >>>is taught. Maru.
            >>Apart from bomb-making obviously.
            >
            >I figured that Bomb Making would be an after-school
            >activity, like Drama Club or something. : )

            I dunno. Some Drama Clubs produce some pretty big bombs on-campus . . .

            >They might even do it off campus...

            That's where I generally did mine.

            Exiled To The Outside After Dad Had To Repaint The Kitchen Maru