Re: Religious freedom

    Message 1 of 232 , Sep 2, 2006
      On 2 Sep 2006, at 6:53PM, Andrew Crystall wrote:

      > Militant forms of zealotry - militant atheism among them - and free
      > goverment are incompatible by the base principle, and I for one
      > happen to take a stand against your intollerence and biggotry.

      So you're intolerant of my views then?

      And I gather from your preceding rants that you're bigoted as well.

      So I can conclude you are also a hypocrite...

      QED Maru

      --
      William T Goodall
      Mail : wtg@...

      And yes, OSX is marvelous. Its merest bootlace, Windows is not worthy
      to kiss. - David Brin

      Message 232 of 232 , Sep 25, 2006
        Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
        > At 10:07 PM Wednesday 9/20/2006, Julia Thompson wrote:
        >> Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

        >>> If so, you probably go through a _lot_ of testers that way. And you
        >>> have to wonder about the reports they gasp out in the last stages of
        >>> hypoxia.
        >>
        >> Dammit, Ronn!, I can't read anymore listmail tonight. You made me laugh.
        >

        > Aren't you the one who warns others about the dangers of drinking
        > anything while reading list mail?

        Yup.

        >> And that hurts right now!
        >

        > Sorry. I hope you didn't pull anything loose. And I do hope you heal
        > soon.

        Nothing pulled loose. Just some pain. :)

        It's getting a little bit better.

        And laughing is a lot more pleasant than coughing.