Re: Roots of human family tree are shallow

  • Damon Agretto
    Message 1 of 51 , Jul 3, 2006
      >Apart from Vikings in Newfoundland and Greenland in the 8th/9th
      >century...

      There was a scholarly discussion about this on one of my history
      groups just last week. One of the conclusions they came to is that
      there is no strong evidence to suggest either interbreeding with the
      Inuit or not. So I think this is very much a "perhaps...but.."

      Damon.

      Damon Agretto
      dcaa@...
      "Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
      http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
      Now Building: Alan's Panzer IIC
      Message 51 of 51 , Jul 10, 2006
        Jim Sharkey wrote:
        > Julia Thompson wrote:
        >> Jim Sharkey wrote:
        >>> I think it all depends on how you look in black leather. :-p
        > >I'm capable of looking pretty hot in black leather, actually.
        >
        > Why Mrs. Thompson, I am *SHOCKED* at such a statement from a woman
        > of your fine reputation. A little titillated too, but mostly shocked.
        > :-D
        >
        > Jim

        1) What reputation was THAT? (I have a number of reputations.)

        2) You cut the weather data part. :) Sweaty isn't always desirable,
        really. (Especially when you're trying to get OUT of the black leather.
        Or trying to get out of a car with leather seats.)

        3) Titillation might be my middle name, except my middle name is
        something else. :)