Re: Roots of human family tree are shallow

    Message 1 of 51 , Jul 3, 2006
      On 04/07/2006, at 12:56 AM, The Fool wrote:
      > Didn't native americans cross the land bridge circa 14,000 years
      > ago, and
      > remained relatively unconnected to other human populations until
      > circa 1492?

      Apart from Vikings in Newfoundland and Greenland in the 8th/9th
      century...

      Charlie
      Message 51 of 51 , Jul 10, 2006
        Jim Sharkey wrote:
        > Julia Thompson wrote:
        >> Jim Sharkey wrote:
        >>> I think it all depends on how you look in black leather. :-p
        > >I'm capable of looking pretty hot in black leather, actually.
        >
        > Why Mrs. Thompson, I am *SHOCKED* at such a statement from a woman
        > of your fine reputation. A little titillated too, but mostly shocked.
        > :-D
        >
        > Jim

        1) What reputation was THAT? (I have a number of reputations.)

        2) You cut the weather data part. :) Sweaty isn't always desirable,
        really. (Especially when you're trying to get OUT of the black leather.
        Or trying to get out of a car with leather seats.)

        3) Titillation might be my middle name, except my middle name is
        something else. :)