Re: Let your fingers do the computing . . .

  • bemmzim@aol.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 5, 2006
      > >Shocking, just shocking. :-)
      > >
      > >Dan M.
      >

      > And the second time you use it, it'll be revolting.

      But, the third time you use it, you will get a charge out of it. :-)

      Message 2 of 23 , Jun 5, 2006
        At 03:19 PM Monday 6/5/2006, bemmzim@... wrote:

        > > >Shocking, just shocking. :-)
        > > >
        > > >Dan M.
        > >

        > > And the second time you use it, it'll be revolting.
        > >
        >But, the third time you use it, you will get a charge out of it. :-)
        >
        >Dan M.

        >And the 4th time you use it stops working because the grease from
        >the potatoe chips and buffalo chicken wings have destroyed the screen

        Methinks you have stumbled upon its main vulnerability . . .

        --Ronn! :)

        "Since I was a small boy, two states have been added to our country
        and two words have been added to the pledge of Allegiance... UNDER
        GOD. Wouldn't it be a pity if someone said that is a prayer and that
        would be eliminated from schools too?"
        -- Red Skelton

        (Someone asked me to change my .sig quote back, so I did.)

      • Andrew Crystall
        Message 3 of 23 , Jun 6, 2006
          On 4 Jun 2006 at 14:43, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

          > And the second time you use it, it'll be revolting.
          >
          > But it does sound interesting . . . at least if
          > it becomes affordable. Wonder how well it works
          > as a graphics tablet? If nothing else, it would
          > be bigger than this 4"×6" one I currently have . . .

          As I understand it, it's a plastic which can easily be wiped clean.

          Can't be worse than blasted PSP screens anyway. They're stain
          magnets, *grumbles*

          AndrewC
          Dawn Falcon

        • maru dubshinki
          Message 4 of 23 , Jun 7, 2006
            On 6/5/06, Ronn!Blankenship <ronn_blankenship@...> wrote:

            > > > And the second time you use it, it'll be revolting.
            > > >
            > >But, the third time you use it, you will get a charge out of it. :-)
            > >
            > >Dan M.

            > >And the 4th time you use it stops working because the grease from
            > >the potatoe chips and buffalo chicken wings have destroyed the screen
            >

            > Methinks you have stumbled upon its main vulnerability . . .
            >

            > --Ronn! :)

            Dammit! Were only I your parents, I could ground you both and end
            these horribly punny jokes!

            ~maru