RE: Raise the Cloak!

  • Deborah Harrell
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2006
      > Andrew Paul <Andrew.Paul@...> wrote:
      > > From: Deborah Harrell
      > > >Nick Lidser <nick.lidster@...> wrote:

      > > > No such cloak exists yet...

      <snippage>

      http://www.scifi.com/scifiction/classics/classics_archive/smith/smith2.html

      > and even pictures

      http://www.fourth-millennium.net/cordwainer-vr/mother-hittons-farm.html

      I can't access the first here at the library (silly
      web-{non}sense monitor!), but that compound DownUnder
      looks formidable...I expect the Littal Kittons are
      suitably sized. ;)

      Debbi
      Teal NoSeeUms Maru ;-)