Re: Fight the Future: Texas Hospitals and HMO's Conspire to Murder People

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2006
      At 02:50 AM Wednesday 4/26/2006, The Fool wrote:
      > > From: The Fool
      >
      > > Welcome to King George IV's Texas, where Hospitals, Insurance
      > > companies, and HMO's are legally allowed to murder people:
      > >
      > > <<http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2006/4/25/181614/934>>
      > >

      ><<http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/images/ANSWERMAN/215/GUN.gif>>

      After Gary Gilmore's suicide attempt, someone drew a cartoon showing
      a guy lying in a hospital bed and a nurse bending over him saying
      "Wake up, Mr. Gilmore. It's time for your shot" . . . with a firing
      squad assembled at the foot of the bed.

      --Ronn! :)

      "Since I was a small boy, two states have been added to our country
      and two words have been added to the pledge of Allegiance... UNDER
      GOD. Wouldn't it be a pity if someone said that is a prayer and that
      would be eliminated from schools too?"
      -- Red Skelton

      (Someone asked me to change my .sig quote back, so I did.)