Re: Hello (hello, hello)

  • Bemmzim@aol.com
    Message 1 of 231 , Mar 7, 2006
      In a message dated 3/6/2006 6:05:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, julia@...
      writes:

      > I'll go ahead and ask you now. What do you think about minicolumns?

      I think I don't know anything about minicolumns unless you are talking about
      really about gossip sites that deal only with vertically challenged
      celebrities
    • Russell Chapman
      Message 231 of 231 , Apr 28, 2006
        Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

        > <<http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/25/worst.songs/index.html>>
        >
        > Howcum no one here came up with #4?

        Yep - truly nauseating - but the wierd thing is that all these songs
        were incredibly popular at the time. They are nearly all top 10 hits,
        many of them held number one for weeks.
        (As opposed to the VH1 listing, more than half of which I'd never heard
        of).
        What WERE these people thinking when they bought these records?

        Cheers
        Russell C.

        This email (including any attachments) is confidential
        and copyright. The School makes no warranty about the
        content of this email. Unless expressly stated, this
        email does not bind the School and does not necessarily
        constitute the opinion of the School.

        If you have received this email in error, please delete
        it and notify the sender.