Re: Cool space picture

  • Deborah Harrell
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2006
      > Michael Harney <dolphin@...> wrote:
      <snippage>
      > ...the things I do see indicate a pretty
      > clear pattern. I saw:
      > - Mufasa (from the lion king).
      > - A japanese style dragon head.

      That might be what I see as a snarling jackal head.
      Or perhaps Fenris...But it might be the pony head too.

      > - Sepheroth from Final Fantasy 7.

      Clueless, I fear - not having seen any of those
      movies.

      > - a man with a short beard that looks kind of like
      > Laurence Olivier as Zeus in Clash of the Titans...
      > This was probably the saint you saw.

      Yep - of course, Pegasus was my favorite in that one!

      > - an owl.
      > - the head of a mean-looking, thin-faced, bald man
      > with a goatee. (this
      > is easier to see if you tilt your head sideways).

      Sounds like somebody I know. ;)

      Doug wrote:
      "How about the caterpiller from Alice in wonderland
      here (on the left)
      http://academic.algonquincollege.com/students/crai0091/c.jpg\
      Maybe that's the mad hatter at bottom left."

      I couldn't get that URL to work...?

      David H wrote:
      "I saw a firebird. In red, of course. I don't know
      if this is because of a high wholeness quotient, or an
      artifact of how far I am from what size monitor."

      I think I can see...I really enjoyed the Firebird
      sequence of 'Fantasia 2000,' and what a lovely stag!

      Debbi
      Looking Through A Waterfall At Sunset Maru