Crazy ideas that work..

  • Gary Nunn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      I read about this in a couple of places over the last week. The short of it
      is, this guy decided to sell space on a webpage for $1 a pixel. So far, he
      is 1000 short of his million dollar/pixel goal.

      I never cease to be amazed at the crazy money making schemes that pay off
      big.

      The FAQ is interesting.

      Even the rip-off, copy cats are making money. (do a search on Million Dollar
      Homepage on Google)

      http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/

      Never let the fear of striking out
      keep you from playing the game.