RE: Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid.

  • God
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2005

      Hello to you too, Michael.

      No comments on the load here, but the atmosphere on this list appears to
      have improved over the last few months. Officially, I can't pinpoint the
      reason for this improvement, but unofficially I suspect a direct
      relationship between the improvement of list atmosphere and the fact that we
      haven't heard from neither John Giorgis nor Erik Reuter in that same time
      frame...

    • Michael Harney
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2005
        Doug Pensinger wrote:

        > Hey, Michael, welcome back! Where are you going to school?
        >
        > Doug

        I'm attending the University of Texas at El Paso. I got my B.S. degree
        in Biology there. I'm going back to try to get a Master's in Computer
        Science.

        Michael Harney
        dolphin@...
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
          On Dec 31, 2005, at 8:25 AM, "God" wrote:

          > No comments on the load here, but the atmosphere on this list
          > appears to
          > have improved over the last few months. Officially, I can't
          > pinpoint the
          > reason for this improvement, but unofficially I suspect a direct
          > relationship between the improvement of list atmosphere and the
          > fact that we
          > haven't heard from neither John Giorgis nor Erik Reuter in that
          > same time
          > frame...

          I share with you the observation that the tone of the list has
          brightened considerably over the past few months, but I differ with
          you as to the cause -- I think it has been the pleasant absence of
          personal attacks.

          Happy New Year,