Re: Brin: left-right inanities

  • Max Battcher
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 4, 2005
      Doug Pensinger wrote:
      > Did you mean to send a Google search? Can you (or anyone else) suggest
      > a particular site?

      There are as many ways to read RSS as there are people. My email client
      (Thunderbird) supports it out of the box and makes RSS reading like
      email reading, that's my preferred way. Other people like the way their
      browser (Firefox) handles RSS ("live bookmarks").

      On the opposite end of things is something like Bloglines or
      Reader.Google.com.

      There are a veritable ton of RSS readers out there.

      --
      --Max Battcher--
      http://www.worldmaker.net/