Dick Cheney: War Criminal?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Folks,

      Today's The Guardian (UK) features an article that expands on an
      astonishing excerpt from a BBC Today interview with Lawrence
      Wilkerson, who was Colin Powell's Chief of Staff when Powell served
      as Secretary of State. I first heard Wilkerson's amazing moment of
      candor on NPR yesterday...

      When asked whether Mr. Cheney was guilty of a war crime, he replied:

      "Well, that's an interesting question - it was certainly a
      domestic crime to advocate terror and I would suspect that it is
      ... an international crime as well."

      The full article is here:

      http://www.guardian.co.uk/frontpage/story/0,,1653937,00.html
      or