Re: Times all time 100 novels

  • Bryon Daly
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      On 10/27/05, Robert G. Seeberger <rceeberger@...> wrote:

      > http://www.time.com/time/2005/100books/the_complete_list.html
      >
      > Some notable sci-fi in there.

      Wow, the Watchmen is in there. That's a big favorite of mine that's
      typically very underrated (IMHO).
      I would have never expected a graphic novel to make any serious book
      critic's top-100 list.

      Another surprise, in a way: Invisible Man by Ralph Waldo Ellison - that's
      one seriously disturbing
      book. (If you're not familiar with it, it has nothing to do with the
      horror-movie invisible man or sci-fi
      in general)
      -bryon