Re: Brin: ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny

  • Leonard Matusik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 13:45:49 -0700 (PDT David Brin wrote:
      >--- Leonard Matusik <nanotreasures@...> wrote:
      >> I found Brins piece for his 6/12 blogspot so very
      >> cool. It was on a RAND publication regarding
      >> netCulture.
      >cool. I didn't know that Ronfeldt posted my private
      >musings to him. Do you have a URL?

      Not really, I did find a very interesting one that mentioned you both though.
      http://noosphere.cc/peerToPeer.html (and, of course, noosphere.cc)
      ....discussing multiple aspects of Peer2Peer networks. Basic stuff for the adepts but for interested newbies, it's a rich score.
      Thanks Brin! wouldn't have given a damn to look if I didn't read it on blogspot.
      The html is about 3 years old and the home site is updated regularly.
      LeonardJMatusik nanotreasures@...

      oh yeh, St.Nick Arnett thinks your use of the term "attractor states" below is improper, could you please clarify that for both of us, thanks :)

      4* the notion of attractor states which will reliably pull groups of humans in, given certain kinds of circumstances.- June12th http://davidbrin.blogspot.com/