Re: Idiot Alert: Astrologer Sues NASA over comet crash.

  • Warren Ockrassa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2005
      On Jul 4, 2005, at 9:36 PM, Gary Nunn quoth:

      > "It is obvious that elements of the comet's orbit, and correspondingly
      > the
      > ephemeris, will change after the explosion, which interferes with my
      > astrology work and distorts my horoscope," Izvestia newspaper quoted
      > astrologist Marina Bai as saying in legal documents submitted before
      > today's
      > collision.

      Prove it.

      [FWIW, "astrologist" is one of the few words not entered into my Mac's
      spellchecker. That includes the words I've made up. It doesn't know how
      to spell astrologist, and I sure as hell am not gonna tell it.]

      Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books
      Current work in progress "The Seven-Year Mirror"