Re: E-mail to Mrs. Graner

  • Robert Seeberger
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3, 2005
      Nick Arnett wrote:
      > On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 18:54:43 -0500, Robert Seeberger wrote
      >> Nick Arnett wrote:
      >>> On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 14:11:03 -0500, Robert Seeberger wrote

      >>> Goosebumps. You gave me goosebumps.
      >>>
      >>> May I share this with my friends?
      >>>

      >> Most certainly, no need to even ask!
      >
      > I sent it on to GSFP... and to Mrs. Graner.

      Cool!
      IMO, it is the idea of freedom, and our belief that we deserve to live
      free, and our willingness to pursue that concept to actuality, that is
      the thing that makes us free.

      Anyone who finds fault with the way I express this idea is welcome to
      make a criticism. It can only help to evolve the idea.

      xponent
      Diminishing The Scary Monsters One Meme At A Time Maru