The Rule for Republican Propaganda

  • KZK
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2005
      There is but a simple rule to understand current Republican Propaganda.
      Watch very carefully when Republicans start accusing other of doing
      things. Then carefully come through the news until you discover that it
      was the Republicans who were doing what they accuse the others of.

      Frex Karl Roves recent slanderous remarks accusing Liberals and
      Democrats of wanting to negotiate and provide therapy to terrorists.

      But read the news and see what the republicans have been doing
      recenty...*They* have been nogotiating with terrorists in Iraq:

      "LONDON - U.S. officials held secret talks in Iraq with the commanders
      of several Iraqi insurgent groups recently in an attempt to open a
      dialogue with them, a British newspaper reported Sunday."

      http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050626/ap_on_re_eu/britain_iraq

      "The defense secretary also acknowledged that U.S. officials have met
      with insurgents in Iraq, after a British newspaper reported that two
      recent meetings at a villa north of Baghdad. When asked on NBC's ''Meet
      the Press'' about the report of the two meetings, Rumsfeld said, ''I
      think there have probably been many more than that.''"

      http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/international/AP-Iraq.html?ei=5094&en=bc917a0c5d15385a&hp=&ex=1119844800&partner=homepage&pagewanted=print

      So while we continue to lose this war and republicans attemt to give
      therapy yo our foes, remember look at what they SAY and then Look at
      what they DO and note how what they say and what they do are divorced
      from each other (and reality).