Another one you probably thought had died years ago . . .

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26 4:00 PM
      <<http://www.paulwinchell.com/>>

      (Scroll down for some interesting information you probably didn't know
      before, either.)

    • Leonard Matusik
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26 4:22 PM
        on Sun, 26 Jun 2005 18:00:18 -0500 Ronn_blankenship wrote:

        >(Scroll down for some interesting information you probably didn't know
        >before, either.)

        >-- Ronn! :)

        Ron, What practical use could an invisible garter-belt possibly have?

        Leonard Matusik nanotreasures@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26 9:10 PM
          On Sun, 26 Jun 2005, Leonard Matusik wrote:

          > on Sun, 26 Jun 2005 18:00:18 -0500 Ronn_blankenship wrote:
          >

          > >(Scroll down for some interesting information you probably didn't know
          > >before, either.)
          >

          > >-- Ronn! :)
          >
          > Ron, What practical use could an invisible garter-belt possibly have?

          1) If you're using it as a slingshot, it's easier to hide the evidence
          afterward. :)

          OK, that's as far as I got with *that*....

          What I could really use, in all seriousness (or at least could have used
          before I got a new freezer with a battery-powered alarm that lets you know
          when the temperature has gotten too high inside-- need to remember to
          check the battery regularly!), is the indicator to show when frozen food
          has gone bad after a power outage.

          You have no idea how much frozen food I threw out "just to be safe"....