RE: Orwell quotation

  • Kevin Street
    Message 1 of 13 , May 31, 2005
      > John Horn wrote:
      >
      > Just remember to change the subject to start with "Brin:" as Dr.
      > Brin filters the list and only reads those posts that start with
      > that string.

      Thanks for the reminder! I totally forgot.

      Kevin Street

    • Leonard Matusik
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 2, 2005
        Gee Doug that sounds great, really.... I'd like to join you in that sentiment, but I still have a box and a half of incense left to burn and the "The Holy Brazen Altar of Arthur C Clark"
        I'd like to get back with you when I'm through though...........
        anybody else?
        Leonard J Matusik nanotreasures@...\

        Doug Pensinger <brighto@...> wrote:Tue, 31 May 2005 20:34:10 -0700
        Leonard wrote:

        > Does "Killer Bs Discussion" have an orthodoxy? (or isn't anybody allowed
        > to ask the question?)

        All is Brin.

      • pencimen
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 2, 2005
          Leonard Matusik wrote:

          > Gee Doug that sounds great, really....

          Actually, it's just supposed to mean that nothing is off topic here.
          It was coined by one of the lists very early members (was it Marco?) in
          response to a question similar to yours.

          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 3, 2005
            At 11:18 PM Thursday 6/2/2005, pencimen wrote:
            >Leonard Matusik wrote:
            >
            > > Gee Doug that sounds great, really....
            >
            >Actually, it's just supposed to mean that nothing is off topic here.
            >It was coined by one of the lists very early members (was it Marco?) in
            >response to a question similar to yours.

            And proved by observance ever since.

          • Leonard Matusik
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 3, 2005
              Ronn!Blankenship <ronn.blankenship@...> wrote:Fri, 03 Jun 2005 04:08:27 -0500
              At 11:18 PM Thursday 6/2/2005, pencimen wrote:
              >Leonard Matusik wrote:
              >
              > > Gee Doug that sounds great, really....
              >
              >Actually, it's just supposed to mean that nothing is off topic here.
              >It was coined by one of the lists very early members (was it Marco?) in
              >response to a question similar to yours.

              And proved by observance ever since.

              -- Ronn! :)

              **Dude, it was aJOKE, ok? beside's I got the incense at half price... It doesn't even smell that good. Kinda like a mixture of sandlewood and beernuts..

              Leonard Matusik nanotreasure@...