Welcome Re: more thread suggestions

  • Kanandarqu@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      Leonard wrote
      >I'm a health care professional in North Carolina and
      >MAN the demographics are monster! I tell all my
      >grumbling redneck staff who say ,"those people
      >otter larn to speek 'merican" that "money talks and
      >BS walks" Cater to these folks, show them respect
      >and they will spend their money with you"

      Woohoo, another healthcare provider, if we keep
      adding a healthcare worker every few years we
      will have serious block leverage in a few hundred
      years. That is as much futuristic scifi as
      I can think at this point, but welcome aboard.

      Dee
      (up to my eyeballs back in PT "school")
    • Leonard Matusik
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        "school" LOL, well I hope you teach them something.
        I went to a "famous southern womens college" in TN. 5 men/125 students.
        Got more education out of coffee break than anything! WOW, talk about your "orthodoxy"
        leonard matusik nanotreasures@yahoo
        Kanandarqu@... wrote:Tue, 31 May 2005 23:01:11 EDT