brin-l-books update

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      The ongoing project for brin-l listees to rate books based on the
      unproved notion that we might have similar tastes :)

      This year's Hugo nominated novels have been added to the database.

      There are 811 books in the database and 1948 book ratings so far. The
      site has been updated so as to not require cookies to work. This
      should make things a bit easier for some people.

      http://books.scattersoft.com

      Anyone who registered before but forgot their password, just contact
      me and I'll sort it out. Any suggestions for books to add to the list
      (ones you are going to go and rate highly as soon as I add them) can
      be emailed to brin-l-books@...

      --
      William T Goodall
      Mail : wtg@...

      "Mac OS X is a rock-solid system that's beautifully designed. I much
      prefer it to Linux." - Bill Joy.