Re: Citgo gasoline

  • Gary Denton
    Message 1 of 8 , May 28, 2005
      On 5/28/05, Julia Thompson <julia@...> wrote:
      > Nick Arnett wrote:
      > > Buy Your Gas at Citgo: Join the BUY-cott!
      > > by Jeff Cohen
      > >
      > > Looking for an easy way to protest Bush foreign policy week after week? And an
      > > easy way to help alleviate global poverty? Buy your gasoline at Citgo
      > > stations.
      > >
      > > And tell your friends.
      >
      > I think I'll just tell my friends that the best price I've seen on
      > gasoline in Round Rock is at the 7-11/Citgo on RM 620. :)
      >
      > (Of course, every time I've gone past it, I've been in a hurry to get to
      > the doctor's office, and it's on the wrong side of the street for
      > coming back. Sigh. The 7-11/Citgo on US 79 has a good price as well,
      > though.)
      >
      > Julia
      >
      > and the gas prices in Pflugerville tend to be higher for some reason
      Pasadena for some reason has a string of independent
      station/convenience stores with very low gas prices on Red Bluff. In
      La Porte the lowest prices are Citgo or WalMart with a gift card -
      save 0.03 off of already low prices. Last time I bought gas was on
      the other side of Houston at a Citgo which was 0,10 below the other
      stations in the area and then I bought and used completely a gift
      card.
      Technically the percentage off for several months by using a new Citgo
      credit card would have been lower but I didn't want the hassle of
      another credit card and it wasn't available immediately.

      --
      Gary Denton
      Easter Lemming Blogs