Please edit quotations

  • Robert J. Chassell
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12 2:26 PM
      Please edit the quotations you give so they are shorter
      than what you write. What you write is more important.

      Thank you.

      --
      Robert J. Chassell
      bob@... GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
      Message 2 of 5 , May 12 2:45 PM
        On May 12, 2005, at 2:26 PM, Robert J. Chassell wrote:

        > What you write is more important.

        Evidently, you haven't read much of what I've written :-).

      • Travis Edmunds
        Message 3 of 5 , May 12 3:06 PM
          >From: "Robert J. Chassell" <bob@...>
          >To: brin-l@...
          >Subject: Please edit quotations
          >Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 21:26:07 +0000 (UTC)
          >
          >Please edit the quotations you give so they are shorter
          >than what you write. What you write is more important.

          But what if you're quoting someone who's more important than you?

          -Travis "a tad short" Edmunds

          <serious>

          I know what you mean. It can get a little annoying.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 12 5:46 PM
            Dave Land wrote:

            >> What you write is more important.
            >
            > Evidently, you haven't read much of what I've written :-).

            When I only see quotations in the first page or two, I skip
            the message. Too much noise, and USA politics suckz
            anyway [who fcares about the diff between GOP and
            Dems? Both are evil imperialists!]

            Message 5 of 5 , May 13 10:55 AM
              On May 12, 2005, at 5:46 PM, Alberto Monteiro wrote:

              > [who fcares about the diff between GOP and
              > Dems? Both are evil imperialists!]

              I am guessing that "who fcares" is a typo, but I like the way
              it sort of suggests "who f***ing cares," at least to me.