A Theory without Gravity!

  • MironMurcury@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2005
      A Theory without Gravity!

      Gravity sucks is a well known description.

      A simple experiment, employing heated plant matter and small brass parts
      revealed that Anti-Gravity blows.

      Sadly, when pushing the boundaries of science and the tolerances of my
      home made equipment, I discovered that when you're caught between a gravity
      field and an antigravity field you're F#!k$%.

      Yours,
      April's Fool
      PS Tower of Babel! Wonderful story. Did this author actually sell a book?
      Two? Old L. Ron Huber and P.T. Barnum were right. As amusing as Art Bell and
      his replacement are, there something fundamentally wrong, verging on deliberate
      distortion and lying when the preposterous Face on Mars, Arctic holes to
      habitable continents inside our Earth and, recently, an unchallenged fringe nurse
      decrying the use of vaccines and urging listeners to avoid them, not even a
      tetanus shot after you step on a rusty object.
      It is an outrage, that there is no comparable science program. Just a lot
      of Babel.
    • maru
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2005
        MironMurcury@... wrote:

        > A Theory without Gravity!
        >
        > Gravity sucks is a well known description.
        >
        > A simple experiment, employing heated plant matter and small brass parts
        >revealed that Anti-Gravity blows.
        >
        > Sadly, when pushing the boundaries of science and the tolerances of my
        >home made equipment, I discovered that when you're caught between a gravity
        >field and an antigravity field you're F#!k$%.
        >
        > Yours,
        > April's Fool
        >PS Tower of Babel! Wonderful story. Did this author actually sell a book?
        >Two? Old L. Ron Huber and P.T. Barnum were right. As amusing as Art Bell and
        >his replacement are, there something fundamentally wrong, verging on deliberate
        >distortion and lying when the preposterous Face on Mars, Arctic holes to
        >habitable continents inside our Earth and, recently, an unchallenged fringe nurse
        >decrying the use of vaccines and urging listeners to avoid them, not even a
        >tetanus shot after you step on a rusty object.
        > It is an outrage, that there is no comparable science program. Just a lot
        >of Babel.

        As much as I hate to spoil anyone's fun, I feel it incumbent on me
        to point out that it is not, actually, April the First.

        ~Maru

        Aah! Get it off! Get it off!