Supervolcano movie

  • Gary Nunn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2005
      An interesting looking movie depicting the eruption of the Yellowstone
      Supervolcano will be on the Discovery Channel Sunday, April 10, at 8:00 pm
      Eastern. It looks like it has already been aired on BBC.

      >From the IMDB and the official website, it is a science fiction movie, but I
      had never heard of it until the commercial on the Discovery Channel.

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/supervolcano/