Re: Education - or lack thereof (was: Gay Marriage)

    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 3, 2005
      At Monday 04:38 PM 1/3/2005, Deborah Harrell wrote:
      >Lamisil is much less
      >toxic than frex Amphotericin B, which we nicknamed
      >'amphoterrible' b/c of its many nasty side effects (of
      >course, fungal infection of the brain is just a tad
      >more serious than that of the toenail, and you can't
      >do without a brain, unlike pretty feet...).

      I dunno. Many models and actresses seem to have made just that choice . . .

      Though Admittedly With Most Of Them It Is Not The Appearance Of Their
      *Feet* Which Is Bankable Maru

    • Warren Ockrassa
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 4, 2005

        You might want to forward this to president@....

        --
        Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books
        http://books.nightwares.com/