Re: No Spoilers: Talking about THE INCREDIBLES?

  • Warren Ockrassa
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 3, 2005
      On Jan 1, 2005, at 5:17 PM, Steve Sloan wrote:

      > I probably didn't think of
      > Shrek as an example because, unlike the other Dreamworks movies
      > I listed, I really like Shrek.

      Well, possibly because it's about the only Dreamworks hack that didn't
      suck. It was legitimately entertaining. It was clever, it presented a
      common idea from a new perspective, and it had some genuinely emotional
      moments as well.

      Shrek II, on the other hand, was a stanky a dog turd as any what was
      ever squeezed from the sphincter of a manged mutt.

      --
      Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books
      http://books.nightwares.com/

    • Deborah Harrell
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 7, 2005
        This should have gone out last time...

        > Warren Ockrassa <warren@...> wrote:
        > Deborah Harrell wrote:

        <snip>
        > > Saw it this week - loved it!...
        > > And where can I get such a versatile,
        > >well-tailored suit?! ;}

        > From E, dahling, vhere else?

        Vhen can ve dhoo lunch...? ;)
        What a hoot this character is!

        Debbi
        who got to put on a fake British accent twice last
        week, for costumed horse rides (Darby's contribution
        to the 'show' was flying lead changes every stride for
        a while - oh, he was strutting his stuff!) :D