Re: Asimo running

    Message 1 of 45 , Jan 3, 2005
      At Sunday 10:25 PM 1/2/2005, Medievalbk@... wrote:

      >In a message dated 1/2/2005 8:03:33 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
      >ronn.blankenship@... writes:
      >
      >Oh, great! I have been off-line for the past several days (dead computer
      >and recurring bronchitis), so I haven't been able to keep up .
      >

      >Shouldn't people have apachitis?
      >

      >Since the brontosaurus has been renamed the apatosaurus.....

      Given that "apatosaurus" means "deceptive lizard" . . .

      >\~~~~~~~~~~~~~/
      > \_____________/
      >
      >Big bowl of chicken soup.

      I've had a few of those. And several glasses of orange juice. At least
      after I stopped feeling queasy at the very idea of eating anything (and of
      course the instructions on the antibiotics read "take with food"). I
      suspect that popping four ibuprofen at a time every few hours until the
      pain in every muscle and joint of both arms and my torso finally lessened
      enough that I was able to get to sleep after two days of lying there unable
      to sleep except for a couple of times about an hour each time, then
      sleeping much of the next two days and only getting up occasionally for an
      hour or so did more good than the chicken soup.

      Maybe instead of the orange juice I should have gotten V-8 juice and added
      some cayenne pepper to see if that would have burned it out of me any
      faster . . .

      BTW, they call it "chronic bronchitis" because it recurs over and
      over. Most of the time, "chronic bronchitis" is what they call a "smoker's
      cough." Great: I got the disease without even getting to enjoy getting it
      . . .

      Message 45 of 45 , Jan 3, 2005
        In a message dated 1/3/2005 10:21:08 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
        ronn.blankenship@... writes:

        -- Ronn! :)

        wiping milk off monitor . . .

        What'd you spray over the Merrimack?