Re: Chinese ham handedness and monopolies

  • Klaus Stock
    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 4, 2012
      Hi,

      >> Their entire ecconomic model, with artifically low value on their
      >> currency, and the disdaining of IP right of other countries, fits
      >> this.

      Well, selling products at prices below below production cost and
      (aggressive) disdaining of IP right of other countries has happened
      before. So. China is imitating the past strategies of the western
      countries. So what?

      Some disturbing thoughts remain, though.

      We in Germany pay high fuel taxes and are told to drive fuel-efficient
      and clean vehicles. OTOH, Volkswagen still produces 1980s models in
      China. This way, we take care that not are responsible for pollution
      and excessive oil consumption, but the Chinese. Hooray?

      - Klaus