Re: Troll on the list needs to learn manners...

  • Damon Agretto
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2012
      My question for the list is: if John comes across as a troll, why are
      people responding to him? By doing so, you give him exactly what he
      wants. By getting a rise out of others, he makes you dance to his
      tune. If you really think he has nothing worthwhile to add to the
      conversation, don't reply to his goads!

      Damon.

    • Warren Adams-Ockrassa
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 25, 2012
        On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 23:12:03 -0500, Damon Agretto
        <damon.agretto@...> wrote:
        > My question for the list is: if John comes across as a troll, why are
        > people responding to him? By doing so, you give him exactly what he
        > wants. By getting a rise out of others, he makes you dance to his
        > tune. If you really think he has nothing worthwhile to add to the
        > conversation, don't reply to his goads!

        ..he says, even though it's an indirect means of poking the troll.

        ;)

        --
        Warren

      • Damon Agretto
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 25, 2012
          At least in my defense I won't bother replying to him.

          Damon.