RE: Where to now?

    Message 1 of 48 , Nov 20, 2012
      OK, you found someone with a Nobel prize to follow. Why not the score of
      Nobel prize winners who don't believe in the gold standards....and wasn't he
      a cowinner of the prize with someone with strongly differing views. :-)

      Are you really that big a fan of deflation? An, how can you explain that the
      30 year T-bill and gold are both at all time high prices. :-)

      Believe it or not, actual debate with living people is a good idea too. :-)

    • John Williams
      Message 48 of 48 , Nov 24, 2012
        On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:27 PM, Kevin O'Brien <zwilnik@...> wrote:
        > I also note in passing that a study done a few years ago
        > about charitable giving found that economists were the stingiest group in
        > the study, which I found not at all surprising.

        Would you be referring to the study published by Bauman and Rose in 2011?

        http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167268111000746