Asteroid mining

  • Keith Henson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2012
      I have been working on three articles recently. There is a JBIS article on a
      500,000 ton per year to GEO Skylon/laser concept, one on power
      satellite design considerations and this one on mining asteroids. The
      last one reached "draft for review" first and I hung a wikified draft
      of it here:

      http://www.htyp.org/Mining_Asteroids

      I might leave it there since I don't know where it could be published.

      It's too heavy on technical details, economics, extractive metalergy
      for most venues.

      Keith

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2012
        Futurist Magazine? World Future Society.

        They do heavy, or at least semi heavy.

        I knew nothing about them until I got a stack of their back issues to sell.

        Vilyehm
        (Now 39,000 Amazon listings.)