Re: Still here (Re: Br¡n: On Fracking and Earthquake s)

  • xponentrob@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2011
      ?

      From: Nick Arnett
      Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 11:02 AM
      To: Killer Bs (David Brin et al) Discussion
      Subject: Still here (Re: Br¡n: On Fracking and Earthquakes)

      I'm still here, of course. Recently joined NetBase as director of product
      management, so I'm busy getting up to speed.

      One of the data points NetBase has developed is that despite Twitter,
      Facebook, etc., the real conversation still happens, and is increasing, in
      forums, list servers, etc. Discussion tends to start in the new social
      media, but if it has any depth, it goes into venues where some depth is
      supported.

      I suppose if we really want to revive Brin-L, we need to have links to it
      appearing periodically in social media.

      Nick

      ___And of course I am still here .......somewhere

      Xponent
      Lost In Spacetime Maru