Happy Birthday, Ray Bradbury!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2011
      The writer, who has always seemed to be ahead of his time, turns 91
      Monday. His 30 books and more than 600 short stories have influenced
      a generation of American fiction writers.

      http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-hoffman-alice-hoffman-ray-bradb20110822,0,5396702.story
      http://tinyurl.com/3kpseq9

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22, 2011
        On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 1:45 PM, Ronn! Blankenship <ronn_blankenship@...> wrote:
        The writer, who has always seemed to be ahead of his time, turns 91 Monday. His 30 books and more than 600 short stories have influenced a generation of American fiction writers.

        And a fine day to be born, too.

        Nick

        (Today is MY birthday.  I'm not 91, but I'm working on it.)
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26, 2011
          At 03:47 PM Monday 8/22/2011, Nick Arnett wrote:

          On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 1:45 PM, Ronn! Blankenship < ronn_blankenship@...> wrote:
          The writer, who has always seemed to be ahead of his time, turns 91 Monday. His 30 books and more than 600 short stories have influenced a generation of American fiction writers.

          And a fine day to be born, too.

          Nick

          (Today is MY birthday.  I'm not 91, but I'm working on it.)

          And whose fault is it that no one knew that in advance?

          Hope it was happy!

          . . . ronn!  :)