Google+

  • Jon Louis Mann
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 24, 2011
      what is google+, exactly and why is it any better than yahoo, alex?

      i use facebook despite how it violates peoples' privacy; the benefits outweigh the trolls, etc... i rec'd the invitation from david and signed up some time ago, but it wasn't until people i had lost touch with started to contact me that i took the time to learn to navigate the interface. now i participate in the conversations on david's page when i have time, along with others on the brinlist, some of whom have friended me. it's fascinating to read their profiles and see their albums, etc..
      jon