RE: Autism and MMR Vaccine Study an 'Elaborate Fraud'

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 10, 2011
      > Oh, I see, Wikipedia. I am now totally convinced of your standing as
      >a eminent public health epidemiologist.

      Just to get the population. The critical documentation was that they _did_
      exclude the Fallujah area and that their techniques came up with 200k deaths
      in that region ....which, if true, would results in observables that, well,
      weren't observed.

      Experimental technique is....as a professor in a graduate course in another
      field that I took for fun agreed with me on. The fact is their methods came
      up with 200k deaths there and they dropped the data. John Hopkins pointed
      that out.

      It's clear that you and I have very different understandings of what
      constitutes experimental science.