Re: Transparency, Wikileaks and Julian Assange

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2010
      What's to discuss? The bloke committed treason.

      (Against a country he's not a citizen of, and merely be being in charge of an organisation that receives and publishes material provided by whistleblowers, which is mostly checked and redacted for personal or currently sensitive details... but it's still EVIL!!!! EEEEVVVVVIIIILLLL!!!!)

      End of.

      ;-)

      C.