Re: Facebook breastfeeding ban

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2010
      Jon Louis Mann wrote:

      >> I didn't say that. What I said is that only
      >> sociopaths, perverts and babykillers can think
      >> that breastfeeding is obscene.
      >
      > Would you agree that it is in bad taste
      > to use foul language, even though it is an expression
      > of free speech that some feel is disrespectful and
      > offensive, or are they just prudes who don't deserve
      > to have an opinion?

      Non sequitur. How does the use of foul language
      correlate to breastfeeding? Do you think breastfeeding
      is some way disgusting or offensive?

      >> and another picture of the Google model:
      >> http://www.iamboredr.com/media/1645/Boobs/
      >
      >> The girl is fully clothed, what's the point?
      >
      > NO way was she fully dressed! (although her nipples
      > were covered)

      QED. And I still can't see why you posted that
      image. Is it to protest against the induction of
      breast cancer caused by the use of tight bras?

      > I have never heard of a Facebook rule
      > outlawing pictures of women breast feeding in public.
      > Are you certain this, Alberto?

      They removed _all_ breastfeeding images.