For Alberto and others

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2010
      The middle segment on tonight's "60 Minutes" was on Brazil and its
      economy. I don't know if when the show becomes available on cbs.com
      (tomorrow morning?) it will be accessible from outside the U.S. or not.

      . . . ronn! :)

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2010
        Ronn! Blankenship wrote:

        > The middle segment on tonight's "60 Minutes" was on Brazil and its
        > economy. I don't know if when the show becomes available on cbs.com
        >
        > (tomorrow morning?) it will be accessible from outside the U.S. or not.

        I hope they didn't base their research on the Uncyclopedia article...

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2010
          At 06:05 AM Monday 12/13/2010, Alberto Monteiro wrote:

          >Ronn! Blankenship wrote:
          > >
          > > The middle segment on tonight's "60 Minutes" was on Brazil and its
          > > economy. I don't know if when the show becomes available on cbs.com
          > >
          > > (tomorrow morning?) it will be accessible from outside the U.S. or not.
          > >
          >I hope they didn't base their research on the Uncyclopedia article...
          >
          >Alberto Monteiro

          The episode itself doesn't seem to be available yet, but there seem
          to be some preview clips at http://www.cbs.com/primetime/60_minutes/,
          though again you'll have to see if you can access it.

          . . . ronn! :)