Facebook, porn and the future

  • Jon Louis Mann
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2010
      brilliant posts, bruce, you have excellent karma!~)
      I wish there was a happy medium in there somewhere, but finding a technical solution is futile as opposing social forces will most likely cancel each other out. The justice system often applies the law unfairly, but is still better than no law at all.

      > I have been working on a wiki about technological
      > progress & the future.
      > http://the-future.wikidot.com
      > Wayne Eddy

      I wouldn't have a clustart or modify a wiki site, but I admire you initiative. Perhaps you can include how the internet, FB, and the porn industry is affecting the future? Today's politics and economics will have a profound effect on the future.
      Jon